SatAuth Solution meets the GADSS Requirements
Independent Communications Server Statistics:
Weight: 2.5 kg
Height: 156 mm
Length: 202 mm
Power: NiMH batteries
- The solution is totally independent of your avionics, with an average battery life of 60hrs
- Recharging can be integrated into provisioned non-critical power or recharged in the terrestrial rack
- The installation is EASA certified and can be easily installed within 4 hours falling within a standard CKA check
Learn more about SatAuth product and service offering here.
The SatAuth server is small, lightweight & free standing.
- In-flight communications are via the Iridium satellite network, which has Global communications coverage.
- With multiple alternative communications channels available, alternative channels can be utilised, reducing data costs. E.g. for batch transmissions.
- The fixed antenna installed under the EASA approved STC ensures uninterrupted communications (unhindered by heating elements in the windows).
- All Data communications are encrypted to stringent financial transaction communication requirements.
- Additional encryption layers can be added on request.
- All communications are encrypted and logged on the server for customer auditing purposes.
- The server is autonomous and independently powered.
- Prioritised Tracking function (which exceeds the ICAO GADSS 4D15 recommendations).
- The server is designed (from a Hardware perspective) to accommodate multiple software applications.
- This is the only on-board equipment, which has the potential for an airline to have commercial value potential (e.g. through the real-time channel to the banking interface for in-flight sales).
- This allows the server unique flexibility to cater for future (yet undefined) airline in-flight requirements, e.g. measurement of in-flight air quality.
- The server is powered independently and has a battery life exceeding 60hrs of transmission time.
- The server is generic, and can be replaced with any other server – to ensure no interruption of flying time.
- Data transmissions have reduced in size to optimise available transmission channels.
- All servers are monitored in real-time and can be traced through independent maintenance dashboards, preventing out-of-date software or hardware issues.
- The installation can be completed within 4 hrs due to the specially designed tool used for installation.
- The STC is a phased installation, and optional installation phase allowing for connection to non-critical aircraft power.
- The server is not required to be installed in the avionics bay – and is thus not limited by this.